sábado, 14 de abril de 2012

ORACIONES AFIRMATIVAS CON EL VERBO TO BE EN TIEMPO PASADO Y CONVERTIDAS EN FORMA NEGATIVA E INTERROGATIVA

1.-I was is this school
i was my inthis school
was in this school?


2.-he was in a dance
he was not in a dance
was he in a dance?


3.-you were in the convent
you were not in the convent 
were you in the convents?


4.-i was milianaire
i was not in the milianaire
was i milianaire?


5.-i was president
i was not president
was not president?


6.-they were racists
they were not racists
were they racists?


7.-she was receptionist
she was not receptionist
was she receptionist?


8.-he was foolish
he was not foolish
was he folish?


9.-i was in this restaurant
i was not in this restaurant
was in this restaurant


10.-i was in my home
i was not in my home
was in my home?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario